Our specialists have rich experience and solid practice on legal issues. In addition of our own staff, we cooperate with several Chinese law companies, which are our partners.
Our range of services includes:
- Checking the reputation of Chinese companies (analysis of company documents)
- Assistance in the preparation and analysis of the contract terms
- Assistance in inquest procedures with Chinese partners
- Assistance in labor disputes, local Chinese staff recruiting and registration consulting
- Our company checks the reputation of Chinese companies in order to the registration legality, jurisdiction (China or Hong Kong), the powers of the responsible person and the scope activities of the company. Verification is done on the basis of the company documents, as well as data from tax and registration authorities at the registration place of the company. Review period – 3 work days.
- Our company offers contract review according to Chinese and international law, provides advice for contract modification to protect the interests of our clients, makes a conclusion to the scope of activity of the Chinese side. The company also provides services for the verification of the text in a foreign language to the relevant texts in Russian.
The time of completion depends on the amount of the contract and its complexity. In the company database there are different types of contracts, which successfully were used for various types of goods delivery.
- We assist our clients in resolving conflicts with Chinese partners, related to the supply of goods in an inadequate quality with delivery delay or non-return funds under the contract. Our practice and experience allow us to solve these issues at the inquest stage and get compensation from Chinese suppliers satisfying our customers. At the same time, we strongly recommend our clients to avoid situations that require inquest procedures and carefully check (preferably with our help) contracted Chinese partners.
- Our company has a rich experience in regulating labor disputes between Chinese employees and foreign companies’ administration that operate in China. In this case, we strongly recommend to get an advice on employment law before recruiting an employee to avoid possible risks related with the lack of knowledge of local labor laws, which are rigidly focused on protecting the rights of Chinese workers, this is especially important for representative companies in China.